How’s that love garden coming along?
Just as you must tend to your garden in the Spring, so must you tend to yourself in order to call in a more delicious, flavorful love. Right?
I’ve heard from so many single women that this past year has been such a challenge …especially with Covid.
Not having someone to hug, or spend time with and share time with can get really lonely. But, while everyone is waiting for Covid to pass…it’s a great time to prepare your Love Garden for next-level action!
It’s a great time to dig in deep and get crystal clear about your deal breakers, deal makers, and what’s important to you as you move forward in the dating world.
Last week I wrote about the importance of confidence.
This week is about planting the Seed of Clarity and what that actually means.
Going forward in your next relationship and having clarity about what’s important to you at this stage of life is the next seed of love you must plant…because at the end of the day if you don’t know where you’re headed, you’re not going to get there…
…and without clarity, you will just keep falling down the same rabbit hole… with the same guy…with the same relationship feeling like love is just not gonna happen in the way you desire.
How to make a “Love Blueprint” that’s Crystal Clear:
1. Excavate what you really want. Think and write about your life. Start your Blueprint off by thinking about all the things that have brought you joy.
- What do you admire in others? Write those things down.
- Think about couples you admire. What is it about them?
- Do they have a nice friendship?
- Do you admire how they interact with each other and play with each other? How do they interact?
- What is it about them that you like?
Write these qualities down and then start to get clear about how you want your life to look.
- Do you want to get married?
- Do you want to be in a partnership where you’re living together?
- Do you want to travel?
- Do you wanna stay single and just have a lot of fun without commitment?
DRILL DOWN DEEPLY and that will start the trajectory to call in a very specific type of person.
2. Identify and Clear Out Past Patterns.
- Identify the negative patterns that have hurt you in the past and recognize how you have sabotaged past relationships.
- Notice what’s been happening when you interact with dates, your texting habits, your anxiety levels, your patterns when it comes to dating online.
- Do you go full blast and then stop?
- What is it that gets in the way?
You need to start shining the light on those patterns. You might fear rejection, and so you avoid or procrastinate.
Just being aware that you have this pattern is a great accomplishment! So, you need to get clear about your patterns, who you are now, what you’re desiring and take some steps to shift that accordingly.
3. Don’t Settle for Less!
Once you have cleared out the old patterns and figured out what you want and desire for your Next Level Love, do not settle for anything less!
Stick to your boundaries and go forward knowing that you deserve exactly what you desire. Believe that you are ready. You’ve got this and you are not going to accept bad behavior or anybody who’s not going to treat you like the way you are.
It’s like trying to lose weight without being cognizant and careful about what you eat. You can’t lose weight, in a healthy way, without first getting clear about the calories and the type of nutrition you’re eating.
And you must become aware of the patterns that have sabotaged you. The same goes for Love.
You know what they say…the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. By planting the seed of clarity in your love garden, you will invite the winds of positive change.